Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hello!

Long time no speak, been busy.

Training--just got done with Smolov Jr. for Press.  Entered 145 for a max.  Handled the weeks surprisingly well.  Did lots of back work, and of course, lots of pressing.

Today I maxed out, got 145 easy, then failed 150 several times.

Things affecting me:

- Low Blood sugar before gym, high during (overcompensated)
- Must've ingested gluten and had a stomach ache and felt like crap
- 6 hours of sleep.

I don't want to be a bitch about it, but I think that might've impacted my performance.  135 felt like a ton of bricks--130x10x3 however, felt fine.

Well, I will try again Wednesday, and hopefully things will go better.

I will try to keep up with this blog...see where it takes me.  I've yet to finish that BTW album review haha.  Spoiler: the rest is great too.

Anyway, until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not my first time to pay a visit this web site, i am visiting this site dailly and get nice information from here everyday.

my web blog :: http://privateblognetwork.info/link-building-Service/">simply